Congratulations to Lincoln Center Theater’s revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s THE KING AND I on their 9 Tony Award® nominations!
THE KING AND I - 2015 Tony Award® Nominations:
- Best Revival of a Musical
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Ken Watanabe
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical, Kelli O’Hara
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical, Ruthie Ann Miles
- Best Direction of a Musical, Bartlett Sher
- Best Choreography, Christopher Gattelli
- Best Scenic Design of a Musical, Michael Yeargan
- Best Costume Design of a Musical, Catherine Zuber
- Best Lighting Design of a Musical, Donald Holder
For tickets, go to www.thekingandibroadway.com
For the full list on nominees for the 69th Annual Tony Awards®, CLICK HERE!