Cast Size: Medium (5-21) • Large (14+). Vocal Demands: Easy. Dance Requirements: Some Dancing Required. Good For: Elementary School • High School.
To request the rights to make merchandise for this show email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vocal Range of Characters:
|Name||Vocal Type||Low Note||High Note|
|Ado Annie Carnes||Mezzo-Soprano||C||Eb|
|Cord Elam||Slim||Mike||and Joe|
Vocal Range notes for Getting to Know...Oklahoma!:
- 1 – Accompaniment Tracks (CD)
- 1 – Digital Resources Download
- 1 – Digital Resources Disc (CD)
- 1 – Guide to Choreography & Staging (DVD)
- 1 – Production Guide
- 1 – Vocal Tracks (CD)
- 30 – Student Script
- 1 – Piano Vocal Score
- GTK OKLAHOMA!- Libretti/Vocal Books 10 Pack
- 10 – Libretto Vocal Books
- GTK OKLHAOMA!-Pre-Production Pack
- 1 – Piano Vocal Score
- 1 – Student Script
Aunt Eller Murphy
Curly McLain, a cowboy
Laurey Williams, a farm girl
Jud Fry, a farm hand
Will Parker, a cowboy
Ado Annie Carnes, a farm girl
Andrew Carnes, a farmer
Ike Skidmore, a rancher
Cord Elam, a rancher
Fred, a rancher
Slim, a rancher
Mike, a farmer
Joe, a cowboy
Tom, a cowboy
OKLAHOMA takes place in the Western Indian Territory soon to become the state of Oklahoma, in the early 1900s.
The Front Yard of Laureys Farmhouse
A Grove on Laureys Farm
The Skidmore Ranch
Special Feature: Instant Digital Downloads
Once you have been approved for a license, you will receive an email from the Rodgers & Hammerstein organization welcoming you to the Getting To Know family. This email will include a download link for the following digital resources:
- Audition-ready materials, including ready-to-print, show-specific audition music, scenes, and even specially created audition accompaniment tracks (Audition accompanist optional!)
- Show specific information, including a music cue sheet, props list, scene-by-scene set breakdown, a list of costumes by character, and official show artwork
- A digital copy of the Production Guide, which you can use on your tablets and mobile devices
- A complete set of Vocal Tracks for the show - start your rehearsals now!
By accessing these digital resources, you can begin the process of planning your show, and even hold auditions, prior to receiving your printed Production Pack. No more waiting for your show materials to arrive!
New Production Pack Resources:
iTheatrics built on the strength of the original G2K resources and brought them up to date with the best practices from the field. Materials are streamlined and consist of:
- Production Guide
- Student Scripts
- Piano/Vocal Score
- Accompaniment and Vocal Tracks
- Guide to Choreography and Staging DVD
- Digital Resources Disc.
This means fewer physical books for you to carry. It also means that the resources you need most in rehearsals like Vocal Tracks and the Production Guide can be uploaded onto your mobile device. Forgot your Production Guide? No worries, you can now access it on your iPad. This is an industry first, and something that will make putting on a show with young people even better!