1. The Promotional Video shall be recorded and shown for the sole purposes of advertising your licensed production of the Play.
2. The Promotional Video may not include more than (i) 1 minute from any song or (ii) 3 minutes, in the aggregate, of footage of copyrighted material from the Play.
3. With respect to advertising on YouTube, you may only produce one (1) Promotional Video.
4. The Promotional Video may not include any sponsorship or underwriting without the prior consent of all R&H.
5. The Promotional Video must be submitted to R&H by sending the source video and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Promotional Video must include the following: "Rights courtesy of Rodgers & Hammerstein, www.rnh.com"
7. Upon approval by R&H of the Promotional Video, you agree not to make any alterations in the approved copyrighted material used therein and you agree to obtain the prior written approval of R&H for any other use of the Promotional Video not specifically granted herein.
8. In the event you shall breach any of the provisions set forth herein, the rights herein granted to you shall automatically terminate, without prejudice to our right to recover damages and obtain such other relief as we may be entitled to including, without limitation, a penalty of not less than $600.00 for each such occurrence.
9. Upon termination of the Term, you shall cease to have any rights to use the Promotional Video including, without limitation, in connection with a future production of the Play, and shall immediately remove its content from any and all websites on the Internet.
10. You may not use a commercially available recording.
11. Any additional promotional rights must be approved by R&H by contacting Theatre@rnh.com.